SkatePerception
Goob

I liked it better when SP was offline.

1 hour ago, ParkerWGB said:

not cool, goob i enjoy this place 

I would enjoy it if it was actually poppin'. 

3 hours ago, Goob said:

I would enjoy it if it was actually poppin'. 

Like, I come here about 100 times a day, out of habit. I'm not even conscious of it. All of sudden it's just like, "ope, here I am again..."

2 hours ago, dick fitzwell said:

you remind me of the reason it went to shit in the first place

Dude, I breathe life into this place. Go fuck yourself. I don’t even remember your presence hardly on here the entire time I’ve been here. I can’t think of one memorable moment with you. That’s how irrelevant you are.

See, niggas always beef with me first. So many bitches on this forum.

Pretty crazy how people can be jealous of a stranger on the internet.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:02 AM, Goob said:

Like, I come here about 100 times a day, out of habit. I'm not even conscious of it. All of sudden it's just like, "ope, here I am again..."

i can picture goob just sitting at his computer drooling on his keyboard refreshing sp over and over for years hoping that the link wouldn't be broken on the next refresh

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, DVX100Filmer said:

i can picture goob just sitting at his computer drooling on his keyboard refreshing sp over and over for years hoping that the link wouldn't be broken on the next refresh

I wish it would be broken, actually. I'm tired of coming here... And that's pretty funny coming from a fuckin' loser who comes here just as much as me. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Again, do the world a favor and kill yourself, you fuckin' retard. Seriously, you look like you got down syndrome, and talk like it too.

8 hours ago, Goob said:

I wish it would be broken, actually. I'm tired of coming here... And that's pretty funny coming from a fuckin' loser who comes here just as much as me. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Again, do the world a favor and kill yourself, you fuckin' retard. Seriously, you look like you got down syndrome, and talk like it too.

lol I feel bad even rebutting to this 

On 8/10/2018 at 2:22 PM, Goob said:

Dude, I breathe life into this place. Go fuck yourself. I don’t even remember your presence hardly on here the entire time I’ve been here. I can’t think of one memorable moment with you. That’s how irrelevant you are.

Dude, chill. Stressing over some post on a skateboarding forum is not going to make you any good.

• Like 1