SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Goob

I liked it better when SP was offline.

1 hour ago, ParkerWGB said:

not cool, goob i enjoy this place 

I would enjoy it if it was actually poppin'. 

3 hours ago, Goob said:

I would enjoy it if it was actually poppin'. 

Like, I come here about 100 times a day, out of habit. I'm not even conscious of it. All of sudden it's just like, "ope, here I am again..."

2 hours ago, dick fitzwell said:

you remind me of the reason it went to shit in the first place

Dude, I breathe life into this place. Go fuck yourself. I don’t even remember your presence hardly on here the entire time I’ve been here. I can’t think of one memorable moment with you. That’s how irrelevant you are.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:02 AM, Goob said:

Like, I come here about 100 times a day, out of habit. I'm not even conscious of it. All of sudden it's just like, "ope, here I am again..."

i can picture goob just sitting at his computer drooling on his keyboard refreshing sp over and over for years hoping that the link wouldn't be broken on the next refresh

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DVX100Filmer said:

i can picture goob just sitting at his computer drooling on his keyboard refreshing sp over and over for years hoping that the link wouldn't be broken on the next refresh

I wish it would be broken, actually. I'm tired of coming here... And that's pretty funny coming from a fuckin' loser who comes here just as much as me. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Again, do the world a favor and kill yourself, you fuckin' retard. Seriously, you look like you got down syndrome, and talk like it too.

8 hours ago, Goob said:

I wish it would be broken, actually. I'm tired of coming here... And that's pretty funny coming from a fuckin' loser who comes here just as much as me. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Again, do the world a favor and kill yourself, you fuckin' retard. Seriously, you look like you got down syndrome, and talk like it too.

lol I feel bad even rebutting to this