SkatePerception

Why'd you delete your post, kilo? Because it backfired on ya? Who are you? etrizz? Whoever you are, you are DEFINITELY a fuckin' loser. Man, this place is seriously a cesspool of butthurt faggots. I'd say I feel sorry for y'all but I'd be lying. I hope for the sake of the world though that one day you guys pull your heads out of your asses. Won't hold my breath though... Man, it feels good to be a winner.

1 minute ago, Goob said:

Why'd you delete your post, kilo? Because it backfired on ya? Who are you? etrizz? Whoever you are, you are DEFINITELY a fuckin' loser. Man, this place is seriously a cesspool of butthurt faggots. I'd say I feel sorry for y'all but I'd be lying. I hope for the sake of the world though that one day you guys pull your heads out of your asses. Won't hold my breath though... Man, it feels good to be a winner.

Yeah, except I'm not a crackhead, you bitch ass hater. I'd beat the fuck out of you real life, bro. Real talk. None of you idiots would have the nerve to say this shit to my face. I'm a boss. I ain't no fuckin' junkie. Junkies don't whip foreign cars. Junkies aren't ballin' hard. I'm a smart, successful, creative person. That's why so many LOSERS hate me. I deal with it all the time in real life, so I already know what's going on here. I ain't never met a hater doin' better than me, and that's a fact. So move the fuck along, fuck boi.

gubbyinthetubby.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tell me, kilo, how does it feel to be a hater? I've always wondered, because I wouldn't know... Go ahead, keep exposing yourself. It's fuckin' hilarious.

Just now, kilo thug said:

PoobyIntheTooby.jpg

That's the best you got? Yeah, that hurts so much coming from an anonymous profile who's clearly obsessed with me.

I'm just gonna let you do your thing, bro. Have fun. Lol. Fuckin' idiot. Hopefully you're not serious but I'm afraid you really are. Anyway, I got better shit to do. I can't sit here all day. Thanks for the laugh.

7 hours ago, kilo thug said:

Yeah, except I'm not a crackhead, you bitch ass hater. I'd beat the fuck out of you real life, bro. Real talk. None of you idiots would have the nerve to say this shit to my face. I'm a boss. I ain't no fuckin' junkie. Junkies don't whip foreign cars. Junkies aren't ballin' hard. I'm a smart, successful, creative person. That's why so many LOSERS hate me. I deal with it all the time in real life, so I already know what's going on here. I ain't never met a hater doin' better than me, and that's a fact. So move the fuck along, fuck boi.

gubbyinthetubby.jpg

this is a gold post I'm fuckin weak lmao 

On 8/10/2018 at 6:06 PM, Goob said:

M8YcZCY.thumb.jpg.ad2c1908b20e5bb5d0957e0354997f72.jpg

Fixed it for ya.

Can you give me the contact info for girl staring at the camera

2 minutes ago, tylarpomroy said:

Can you give me the contact info for girl staring at the camera

I dated her for almost 2 years. Almost married her. Had to let her go though. She was triflin'. She ain't shit now. This old af.

I'm a living legend.

me1.jpg

me2.jpg

me3.jpg

And I'ma keep shinin' until the day I die. Shit, I'll even be shinin' after that... For eternity.

3 hours ago, Goob said:

I dated her for almost 2 years. Almost married her. Had to let her go though. She was triflin'. She ain't shit now. This old af.

I take that back, actually. I shouldn’t talk about her like that. Shit just didn’t work out.

16 hours ago, FLstrange said:

iZXMx9U.png

You know these pics are like 8 years old, right? And I can put on muscle if I feel like it. In fact I actually just recently started working out with a personal trainer and eating 100% healthy. You on the other hand can't change the fact that you're an ugly, autistic freak.

wow so goob is basically hot, can grow a beard and presumably made love to the one in leopard print staring at the camera. leopard print is hot. kilo posts phothsopped pictures and has never had sex before. lol i think we know who won here.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, VXSups said:

wow so goob is basically hot, can grow a beard and presumably made love to the one in leopard print staring at the camera. leopard print is hot. kilo posts phothsopped pictures and has never had sex before. lol i think we know who won here.

IMG_3369.JPG