SkatePerception
TonyZ

curb cut to motorbike

His gear works really well with surrounding colors. Everything compositionally is almost perfect too, only thing is wish I could see the curb cut a little more

• Like 1

thanks for the feedback guys. yeah the hidden-ish curb is one of the main regrets. i had two attempts, the second one you could see the curb better, but his back foot wasn't stuck to the board, you'd also be able to see the curb better here if the windscreen wasn't so dirty haha. wish i had a bit more time to get my flash settings/lighting better, but i guess it still works.

My eye goes straight to that shield on the front of the bike, and the curb cut isn’t that obvious. Maybe could have been better to shoot from a lower angle on the other side of the bike.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nstripphoto said:

My eye goes straight to that shield on the front of the bike, and the curb cut isn’t that obvious. Maybe could have been better to shoot from a lower angle on the other side of the bike.

definitely agree that the windshield is a bit distracting the way it is. I had tried from the other side, but I couldnt fit both the curb cut and bike in the frame from that angle as there was a bit of a gap (which regrettably isn't very visible from this angle either). Thanks for the feedback!

As stated before, that windsheild on the motorbike keeps pulling me away from the action. But good effort.