SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
debbiedoesben

good vx battery?

I have a few of these ones 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RKVDTNC/?coliid=I1P61M3SYQ1B3N&colid=2VLCIRJNY9CP7&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I remember I ordered a few off amazon. And they didn't have that little crease on the side. And all I did was take the battery apart so you could see the actual battery. And it worked. So watch out for that. 

17 hours ago, ParkerWGB said:

I have a few of these ones 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RKVDTNC/?coliid=I1P61M3SYQ1B3N&colid=2VLCIRJNY9CP7&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I remember I ordered a few off amazon. And they didn't have that little crease on the side. And all I did was take the battery apart so you could see the actual battery. And it worked. So watch out for that. 

when you say little crease on the side what do you mean? and why did you take it apart?

On 11/4/2018 at 5:38 AM, debbiedoesben said:

when you say little crease on the side what do you mean? and why did you take it apart?

Look at the difference between these two batteries.

The first one has those slots/creases on the top and the sides.

The second image doesn't have those slots/creases. THIS one you do not want to buy. 

I accidentally bought the  2nd image one. And I had to take off the top of the battery housing. So it showed the actual battery cells. 

Hope that isn't confusing.

s-l500.jpg

Dmk-F750-Battery-For-Sony-Dcr-vx1000-Dcr-vx2000r_24888408_c174b4aa359260203b35b737604062cb.jpg

On 11/5/2018 at 7:36 PM, ParkerWGB said:

Look at the difference between these two batteries.

The first one has those slots/creases on the top and the sides.

The second image doesn't have those slots/creases. THIS one you do not want to buy. 

I accidentally bought the  2nd image one. And I had to take off the top of the battery housing. So it showed the actual battery cells. 

Hope that isn't confusing.

s-l500.jpg

Dmk-F750-Battery-For-Sony-Dcr-vx1000-Dcr-vx2000r_24888408_c174b4aa359260203b35b737604062cb.jpg

gotcha thanks!!