SkatePerception
nstripphoto

Some new ones

This place is pretty dead these days, miss when this board used to be popping. Here's a couple new ones that recently came out as part of an interview for King Skate Mag. First one is smith grind, second is back lip.

30870796857_3172584be9_b.jpg

45086264594_7506dc15e9_b.jpg

Back lip looks super nice love the framing and colors. Smith looks really good also, just the homie in the background with his phone out kills it for me. 

agreed. Wish the forum was popping off still. Maybe one day it will again?

back lip is pretty textbook, nice blur too, maybe a lil rimlight with a flash could have made him pop a bit more?

6 hours ago, ParkerWGB said:

Back lip looks super nice love the framing and colors. Smith looks really good also, just the homie in the background with his phone out kills it for me. 

agreed. Wish the forum was popping off still. Maybe one day it will again?

This spot is one of the busier walkways in Toronto, right by the CN tower, so it's impossible to control that. I thought it was kinda cool though how the second pedestrian timed out to be blocked by the skater. I always like when little things like that happen that would be impossible to stage. I only shot one frame of this cause he landed the first one he locked.

2 hours ago, TonyZ said:

back lip is pretty textbook, nice blur too, maybe a lil rimlight with a flash could have made him pop a bit more?

Thanks dude, I think I may have used a rim light for this but can't fully remember.

First ones composition is great and the rails really stick out in black and white which looks good. The dude is the back is in the shadows and not close to the skater so I think it works well, always like to see other ppl interest in skating in photos and videos.

Yeah I would perhaps edit that guy out in the first one. It also might be a tiny bit crooked, judging by the vertical parts of the handrails and the poles in the background but other than that it's nice. BW was a good choice too.