SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  

Although I know this place is 100% dead now (and that's okay)... I'd like to point out that it just turned 15 years old today.

Well, I suppose its adjusted age would be 13 if you count the two years it was completely down.

But either way, Happy Birthday SP... You aged like a child actor.

• Like 5

HBD :wub:atron1000 This site is great and thank you Steve for keeping it breathing.

People are still making skate videos and trying to figure out what fisheye to buy.

• Like 1

Happy birthday SP! Now as old as many of the guys were when they joined. Thanks Steve and crew for all the time and energy required to build and maintain. A lot of successful filmers cut their teeth here.

Might be dead as a dodo's toe nail, but I learnt a lot by coming on here when I got my VX a few years back.

8 hours ago, Video Electronics said:

Happy birthday SP! Now as old as many of the guys were when they joined. Thanks Steve and crew for all the time and energy required to build and maintain. A lot of successful filmers cut their teeth here.

That's a fucking crazy thought. Shoutout to Steve and SP for all the years of entertainment and knowledge. Definitely wouldn't be where I am today without this place.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this