SkatePerception
minnird

Like New Vx1000

I'm just posting on here to see if there might be anyone interested in buying my vx1000, just a tester to see what kind of offers are out there. I got it of a guy who bought it brand new but never used it once, it's absolutely perfect, not a scratch on it. Everything works flawlessly. I've only used 5 tapes(and of those five I didn't actually fill the whole tapes), it's a gem. I leaning towards letting it go because i need a vx2100 for the type of filming I do(weddings, events, plays and stuff).

PM, if you're interested

Here's one pic to show you that it's for real-

Picture016.jpg

It would come with the original box and all original acc's. Also, I might add that one of these went for $1890 if I remember rightly on ebay. $1200 is too low for a absolutely mint vx1000, brandnew minus 2 tapes used.

Also, I'm not looking for any trades other than for a vx2000/2100.

And as said in the title, this is just a tester to see what kind of offers you have, I'm in no rush to sell... so highest offer wins, not fastest payer.

still taking offers, I havent found anyone serious yet. As I stated before, just as a warning, Im not in a rush at all to sell, Im just waiting for the right offer. j.englishman doesnt actually have the money, thats why I havent gone with him.

I'll take that into account. I also have the century optics .65x wide angle(full zoom capabilities), That I'l throw in for an extra $150. The lens is perfect, everything about it is like brand new.

Ok, I'm ready to sell, I need serious offers now. I'm located in Kansas City now. Here's a picture of everything it will include-

bigger pic- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/minnird/IMG_0109c.jpg

vx1000allstuff.jpg

-Like New Vx1000

-3 batteries(one original batt, still holds full charge, and two 3700mAH hour replacements)

-vx charger(charges batteries and and powers the vx) and additional separate sony charger for np-f series batteries.

-LANC Zoom controller

-vx1000 wireless remote

-large eyecup

-soulderstrap

-manual

If anyone wants a vx1000 but is to scared to buy it due to age, jump on this.

just look around ebay. i lost an auction, and the seller offered me a mint vx1k for 750 w/ shipping. no joke!

that sounds incredibly sketchy. i'd watch your back on that one; unless you've already received it.

Guest ad4mgsr

the vx1000 came this morning, couldnt be more happy. best condition EVER. packaged like a pro. i def would do business again with Minnird. amazing seller

i wish i had more hands so i could give him 4 thumbs up!

reminds me of the setup i bought :ph34r:

good as new+wide angle lens+3 batts+cahrger+,...

€500 (550$) really true:)

Nice bump