SkatePerception
minnird

Looking For Camera?

i can't help you out if I can't understand what you saying, please use proper grammar or at least make it legible

i always thought the cheapest 3cc was the vx1000? but i guess i was wrong. That handle is awesome, but i think i would rather have it already built in. good topic though.

why wouldn't it be optura? this a post about the optura so why would i post trv900 footage?

get the optura 10. Bigger screen eats up more battery

Optura 10 for $329.00

http://costelectronics.com/hovicavicaca.html

Kenko .43 for $39.00

http://www.thetwistergroup.com/product/SGW-043%20D02453.html

go to Home Deport get yourself some metal and band up a handle.

i got it... and its a sick setup.. about to get me a baby death

wow thats sick

im going to pick me up a optura 10 with a baby death instead of a trv900

seems like a bettter choice for a secondary/capture camera too me

thats a sick price

now i just need to find out where to get one

for a nice price <_<:)

wow i want my optura 10 so bad i been wanting to get one for so long now, i have listed my jvc cam and mp3 player and if i get what i want for them i will have enough

EDIT: GOT IT, and i have the b death too <_<

When I typed that into google it showed a Canon Optura XI. I don't think the 'canon MVX3i' is an optura 10.

thanks for posting this setup. i'm working on saving up my money for it right now. right now me and my friends just skate but we really don't do any filming. i really would like to start though. thanks again.

You shoudlve recommended the QC-303 instead of the baby death because the QC is more of a beginner lens. Nobody would really start with a baby unless they were filthy rich.

You shoudlve recommended the QC-303 instead of the baby death because the QC is more of a beginner lens. Nobody would really start with a baby unless they were filthy rich.

He recommended the Kenko and suggeted that the Baby Death would be the next logical step, which is true

i dont understand how you connect the handle to the bottom of the camera...it is a Sony Handycam Vision Hi8 w/560x digital zoom and a 50mm lens (also, how and where can i get a cheap fisheye lens compatable with my camera?). on the bottom there iis a hole for the tripod to screw into and another hole as well...thanks for the help!

i dont understand how you connect the handle to the bottom of the camera...it is a Sony Handycam Vision Hi8 w/560x digital zoom and a 50mm lens (also, how and where can i get a cheap fisheye lens compatable with my camera?). on the bottom there iis a hole for the tripod to screw into and another hole as well...thanks for the help!

i believe it screws in to the tripod mount threads. if you arent firmiliar, it is a hole that looks like a screw would go into. for the fisheye, i would go with a raynox mx3000 and widen it using a sony 0.6x lens. instructions on how to do so are pinned in the fisheye section

i got the metal and whatnot for the handle but with my camcorder on it, it is kinda flimsy and makes the metal bend down. I am sure this will effect the stabalization of the mad hammers ill be throwin. any tips?

Why couldnt I have found out about this site last summer before I got my piece of shit JVC?????? I wish i had started out with an optura. It feels like im never going to be able to upgrade to a 3 chip