SkatePerception
minnird

Looking For Camera?

Alright thanks man. Ill check how it is without and if it doesn't work out I'll make a handle.

Handle helped me on lines so much, it was 10x easier to film too.

im thinking about getting this setup(optura 10 or 20 and kenko .43x), but my parents are really uptight about shipping cuz i live in the middle east, and shipping is SO MUCH! and then i have to pay tax to get it....does any1 have an idea about how much shipping will be from the states to the middle east??? thanks alot...peace

im thinking about getting this setup(optura 10 or 20 and kenko .43x), but my parents are really uptight about shipping cuz i live in the middle east, and shipping is SO MUCH! and then i have to pay tax to get it....does any1 have an idea about how much shipping will be from the states to the middle east??? thanks alot...peace

im not sure, probably alot.

but pretty much all im doing right now, is,

letting you know,

that your username

tickles my fancy

Hey, it looks like I won't be getting an optura 10. I don't have ebay, and my friend won't bid on it for me cuz he's too lazy right now. Would there be a good camera for skateboarding that is STILL available at stores and isn't too expensive that I could get? Cuz the Optura 10 is out of the question right now unless someone would get me one for like my birthday.

Hey, it looks like I won't be getting an optura 10. I don't have ebay, and my friend won't bid on it for me cuz he's too lazy right now. Would there be a good camera for skateboarding that is STILL available at stores and isn't too expensive that I could get? Cuz the Optura 10 is out of the question right now unless someone would get me one for like my birthday.

make an ebay account it takes five seconds

make an ebay account it takes five seconds

There are reasons why I can't make an ebay account, I don't have a credit card, no paypal, and don't have any cash right now, and my parents won't put in a credit card cuz they don't trust ebay.

Im thinking about getting the optura 10 but what is a ccd.

CCD is the chip, Opultra 10 is a 1 chip I beileve.

Yes, the optura is a 1 chip. The chips are what enhance certain colors. On 3 chips, I THINK the most enhanced colors are red,yellow, and green. I'm not completely sure, just a guess.

Yes, the optura is a 1 chip. The chips are what enhance certain colors. On 3 chips, I THINK the most enhanced colors are red,yellow, and green. I'm not completely sure, just a guess.

Red, Green, Blue

I'm pretty sure its because you can make any of the other colors by combining two or three of the above colors

whats would you say is the next best thing to the optura 10 or 20

Aight so i got my handle all good and put it on and then it saggs down cuz the alluminum wasn't strong enough. I tried double layering it but it still wobbled up and down a little. should i just put more layers on or does anybody know alluminumm that is stronger and could direct me to it. Thanks.

One worked fine for me... you might wanna follow the "How to make your own homemade handle" in contribute, ask questions there.

Guest robrob

Does anyone know which shops, if any, sell the optura10 and kenko .43x, it would help alot thanks

optura you ahve to buy used cuz they are discontinued

and you can order the kenko or probably get it at like best buy