SkatePerception
graphospasmic

Film Thread

* 18 rolls of Velvia 50--Expiry Dec 2004 (Refrigerated the whole time)

* 4 rolls of Velvia 100F -- Expiry May 2005 (Refrigerated the whole time)

for 38 bucks shipped. 120 film. Is this a good deal?

I have nevr used expired film, so I really don't know if I want that. I might just get the 4 rolls of 100F, for 11 bucks.

I have nevr used expired film, so I really don't know if I want that. I might just get the 4 rolls of 100F, for 11 bucks.

I'm probably gonna order 20 off this guy.... you can still get increments of 10, but for how cheap it is and how shipping is relatively the same it can't hurt throwing down a few more bones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/FUJI-PROVIA-100F-120-S...1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm probably gonna order 20 off this guy....  you can still get increments of 10, but for how cheap it is and how shipping is relatively the same it can't hurt throwing down a few more bones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/FUJI-PROVIA-100F-120-S...1QQcmdZViewItem

I saw a similar one on ebay, but the shipping was like 12 bucks. I am going to get ten rolls from them.

Thanks for the link Steve.

man, i've shot so much expired film, its not even funny.

my oldest was some K64 from like 1996. shot it, and it had PERFECT colors and grain.

just picked op a roll of provia 100 (35mm) and 2 rolls of provia 100 (120) Im going to shoot them next weekend if i dont have work. I also have a roll of kodak 200 for my hassey which if i have time to skate on sunday o wait i lost an important sync cord i just ordered a new one ok then i wont be shoot the film this weekend maybe next wekend

Yeah, so I go to WalMart and get that 77 cent Polaroid film. 12 exposures for 77 cents? I never shoot a full 24 frames anyways. You can't beat that. But, I also don't really shoot anything for real anyways, so yeah, it works for me.

Anyone heard of or tried Fuji 400 press film? I just ordered some, I'll try it out and post here about it.

Isn't press film just the generic term for 800 speed?

Isn't press film just the generic term for 800 speed?

Yeah it turned out being Fuji Superia 800 X-TRA. B)

Stupid false advertisement. Now I'm stuck with two rolls of that, probably gonna sit in my bag until it expires.

man, i've shot so much expired film, its not even funny.

my oldest was some K64 from like 1996. shot it, and it had PERFECT colors and grain.

same here a cheap alternative. with expired film I dont ever really recall having a problem.

Did anybody have a chance to mess with Fortia when it was available...I heard the saturation was rediculous.

its a nice film, but i do hate C41.

I have to use C41 film. There is no place around where I live that does E6 processing. And I found that out after shooting 4 rolls of some german made slide film. Consider yourself lucky...............I guess.

• Like 1

Did anybody have a chance to mess with Fortia when it was available...I heard the saturation was rediculous.

You could probably pick some up off eBay. . . they only sold it in japan

Portra (one of the best color negs out there)

400UC (the OTHER best C41 out there!)

or Porta 400UC, that shit is so sick, i love to live in holland where old shit is still available. We have brand new bronica's and fishes too. :lol:

yeah definitely one of my favorites too, i get decent night shots

Yeah its really good for night shots...I shot a whole roll of night with it.

or Porta 400UC, that shit is so sick, i love to live in holland where old shit is still available. We have brand new bronica's and fishes too. :lol:

Are you kidding?