SkatePerception
graphospasmic

Film Thread

[quote name='shayne233' post='3836242' date='Apr 2 2011, 07:13 PM']Me and my friend are building up our own film developing kit, but as of now we have 10 rolls of Kodak 400 color film we need to get developed. I went to Walgreens and they told me it would cost about $50 for all of it even if I don't get prints or have the negatives cut. This sounds ridiculous to me, or is that normal? Does anyone else have a getter suggestion on where to get it developed if I only want the negatives to scan?[/quote]
Sounds about right, but varies a bit depending on where you live. Also known as "inflation".

[quote name='hai2u2' post='3836247' date='Apr 2 2011, 07:18 PM']Sounds about right, but varies a bit depending on where you live. Also known as "inflation".[/quote]
Shit, that blows. I got my hopes up reading about people getting it done for only $2 a roll if they only get it developed.
There are no better online alternatives? Or would CVS/Wal-mart be better?

[quote name='shayne233' post='3836319' date='Apr 2 2011, 09:32 PM']Shit, that blows. I got my hopes up reading about people getting it done for only $2 a roll if they only get it developed.
There are no better online alternatives? Or would CVS/Wal-mart be better?[/quote]
They could be, no harm in calling.

Alright guys dont laugh at me, but a friend of mine works at Urban Outfitters and so far he has given me 3 rolls of the Lomograpgy film for free, I have a 800 speed color negative, and 2 rolls of 100 speed redscale. Do any of yall have experience with this film? I was going to ask him to hook me up with a few rolls of 120 film

If its free, take it. Its all rebadged cheap stuff, but if you're not paying, who cares?

[quote name='Peace...' post='3889124' date='Jun 12 2011, 02:11 AM']im shooting on an Agfa Super Selitte 35. what would be the best or good film for that?[/quote]

Any 35mm film would do.

[quote name='Peace...' post='3889124' date='Jun 12 2011, 02:11 AM']im shooting on an Agfa Super Selitte 35. what would be the best or good film for that?[/quote]

Whats the subject?

Depends on which developer you use. It also depends on which store you take it to. Most drug stores simply don't process black and white film and they won't send it out. You'd need to take it to an actual photo lab to get it developed.

[url="http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.php"]http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.php[/url]

[quote name='FenderSixString' date='Sep 5 2005, 07:46 PM' post='644587']
I hate that shit.
That was my first roll...
[/quot]

yeah yo this shit sucks it mad dark and shit
  • Like 1