SkatePerception
graphospasmic

Film Thread

I just dropped off a 15 year old roll of ektachrome 200... we'll see how that goes.

I just dropped off a 15 year old roll of ektachrome 200... we'll see how that goes.

Someone gave me an 11 years-expired roll of elite chrome 200 yesterday, I'm pretty excited to shoot that.

On another note, I just wanted to say a few more words about Fuji Reala. I shot another roll of it the other day, and I have to say I don't think I've ever been happier with the results I got from that than any other color negative I've shot. I just consistently get great colors, crispt photos, almost no grain either. So go shoot some, I promise you'll be happy.

I like potra. I have like 10 more rolls of it left. Really realistic skin tones.

I'm pretty sure he means the availiabilty for Bronny 35mm's that's pretty awesome if it converts to only $1600 brand new. You should start distributing them to desparate SQ users.

Dude where did I get $1600 from? I coulda swore you said it, my brain is on the outs lately and i'm just fabricating shit... I'm gonna stop talking.

I just got a ton of cheap film! I went through all the racks of film at my store, and it turned out there was a bunch of expired XP2. I got a bunch of it for 2 bucks a roll. I'll post more about it when I get some back.

i didn't feel like searching all 4 pages, but other than Astia, what's a good 120 film for portraits? other than tmax of course.

yo thank you so much, i've been googling all day to see samples of 120 slide films and portra looks great! thanks again.

edit: also, do you know any other websites that do comparions of the slide films? i'm thinkin maybe we should get one going on here but i'd need a whole lotta samples.

yo thank you so much, i've been googling all day to see samples of 120 slide films and portra looks great! thanks again.

edit: also, do you know any other websites that do comparions of the slide films? i'm thinkin maybe we should get one going on here but i'd need a whole lotta samples.

im all for that idea, it might be a little hard to execute.

well i know now from you haha. before you said that, the only thing i knew about portra was that it looks like the picture that the dude linked me haha.