SkatePerception
minnird

Sketchy Business

Hi, this thread is where you can post problems and such with sketchy sellers or buyer to warn others of sketchy business.

• Like 5

carlioniafilmer/forncdotcom/ryansmithskater scamed me out of my gl1 for awhile but i got it back after calling his parents and shit

AIM- Rideafit101

his name is Jason, he has also called himself Joe linderman. He's from South brunswich NJ.

He's a complete sketchbag and should not be dealt with at any cost. you will NOT receive your goods. He'll ask to ship same time and you wont receive anything, he's scammed over 10 people that i've talked to on numerous forums such as bikeguide.org, pedalbmx, feeblebmx, pspmod.com and numerous others.

His email is Triggz00@a major email for the msn messanger service.com

carlioniafilmer/forncdotcom/ryansmithskater scamed me out of my gl1 for awhile but i got it back after calling his parents and shit

i do buissness with him and its always good

REAL.Skateboarder.

Sent him money for a hat, and he pm'd me about 3 weeks ago saying he got the money and would send the hat out. Its been almost a month and hes not replying any of my pm's.

san marcos police

took my board in september, gave me a ticket, went to court, took care of the ticket, havent seen my board yet.

dont go to schmidts.

• Like 1

san marcos police

took my board in september, gave me a ticket, went to court, took care of the ticket, havent seen my board yet.

dont go to schmidts.

is it san marcos high you speak of?

where you live?

get a reciept dumbass

btw...you have to get one at the scene. its the officer's legal responsibility i believe. but always get a reciept for anything

ryan moore or willete moore in maynard massachusets aka rbones startfromscratch his screename is kevinglong afin yone has any inclination to do business with him please im me first at popwaradm and i gaurantee i can name at least 10 reasons y not to do business with him

carlioniafilmer/forncdotcom/ryansmithskater:

he tried to scam me out of $1500, he told me hed sell me a vx1000 and death for 1500 and that he lived in california. I thought he was really sketchy so i decided not to. Then the next day i found out hes like 15 years old and he lives in northcarolina and that he never had a vx1000. He scammed someone out of a gl1 or gl2. I asked him why he was trying to jack me and he said that he really needed a camera and that he was drunk the night he was asking me to send him all of the money. Even if you have done good transactions with this kid i still dont think people should make deals with him for the fact that he would actually steal $1500 of someone elses money.

R-bones(startfromscratch) and his cousin Kyle, theres two kyles from this site so dont confuse the two. This Kyle is from Maynard Ma:

R-bones would send my stuff but it would be in bad condition. He said he had new shoes that he was sending me and he sent me pairs with holes in them that were obviously skated. His cousin scammed me out of close to $300 worth of skate stuff plus $25 for shipping. He just straight up never sent my stuff. Then after all of this stuff happened R-bones was telling people on this site that i scammed his cousin and people were believing him(this is when R-bones was considered trustworthy to most on this site) Please do not do buisness with these kids.

pm me with any questions

• Like 1

ryan moore or willete moore in maynard massachusets aka rbones startfromscratch his screename is kevinglong afin yone has any inclination to do business with him please im me first at popwaradm and i gaurantee i can name at least 10 reasons y not to do business with him

I believe JohnnyD is a friend of his, i believe i just got scammed too, the deal was to ship at the same time overnight, my vx1k and deach for a trv900 baby death and 300 bucks, he shipped after he got my camera, and didnt send the 300 bucks. He said he forgot, and would ship it when he got time, and since then he hasnt replied to any of my Im's. I mailed the package to Maynard Mass, and the return package was from Boston Mass. Two different names too. If i dont get my money by friday, anyone have a phone number i can reach him at?

But then whats up with the address funny business, and then he said the money was in a envelope in the box, which wasnt. it wasnt even shipped overnight, or insured for that matter. The return package was from a different person all together. This shit is getting confusing.

jonny scammed me along with chopper(voice_ryan) i'm filing charges on him this afternoon if he doesnt pay up.

jonny our agreement was my $80 back in my paypal by today, by the end of business day, which is 6 minutes by my clock. i've spoken with my local police department about how i should handle this and i'm going with what they said to do. and i just checked my paypal and its still sitting at $0.00 and it needs to be saying $80.00.

OhioBMX is a good guy. hes sounds very legit. the reason he prolly isn't returning your emails is because hes been offered more then that and lots of people are interested. :P