SkatePerception
minnird

Sketchy Business

ohioBMX is super legit. sold me his vx1k in person, let me come and check it out first. super good guy.

Richard Hauser from Tasmania Australia is a Scam Artist.

EBAY name: elementality60.

underdog7070@yahoo.com

or

optumisprime9090@hotmail.com

Are the E Mail Address he uses.

Richard Hauser

73 Finlay St

Bridgewater

Hobart, Tasmania 7030

Australia

He does this wacky paypal scam. He got me for 30 Bucks. Its is a clever Ebay/Paypal con, but he will pay for what he has done.!

katana isnt sketchy, he is just really slow at answering PMs! :o

hi im saving up and im new to skate perception and u guys have helped me so much anyways ive been saving up for a vx2100 and ive seen some sites like cci camera city and i know that 1500 for a vx2100 does not just sit right so i call and theey tell me thats for the camera nothing else just the camera and if i can get thats fine i could buy the batteries adn basic cords on ebay but i was wondering if anyone knew whether i would every recieve my camera or if these people are complete scammers heres some websites ive found and if anyone could give me some advice about them taht would be great thank u in advance

http://www.ccicameracity.com/snvx2100.html

http://www.usaphotonation.com/products.asp...ine=shopcartusa

http://www.royalcamera.com/snvx2100.html

http://www.geniuscameras.com/prodetails.asp?prodid=77347

wrong place. maybe give this its own thread in deals / scams and try to type better. :o

i hate to say it, but Naudlee... shipping your stuff months later cant be described as legit.. i know im gona hear "dude chill naudlee is mad legit you will get your stuff" so dont bother.

marshallemerica is a scammer. we agreed to trade my psp with accessories for his pocket pc. its been almost 2 months since i shipped my psp and havent heard a word from him. besides when i first shipped it he said he shipped his usps priority and will give me a tracking. he hasnt been on aim either or replied to numerous p.m.s i have sent him

i hate to say it, but Naudlee... shipping your stuff months later cant be described as legit.. i know im gona hear "dude chill naudlee is mad legit you will get your stuff" so dont bother.

im not gana flame or anything but just remember he lives in the states and you live in the uk so shipping will take some time

idk man i know when i did business with him i got my shit in like 5 days plus he threw in a free shirt and stickers

my experience with equanox1 was very unpleasant. I ship to him ups with insureance and it gets there in a week , the kid flakes and doesnt pay the duty and then accuses me of trying to scam him before trying to reason things out with me . Very unprofessional and now im left to deal with ups and all these fees which he has to pay to ship back to me , i shipped to him why would i have to pay to ship back to me ?

Edit: im out 60 bucks as well for shipping

Update: we both agree we messed up and our communication needed to be a little better , equanox1 was ready and willing to ship but due to unforseen circumstances was unable to pay the required fees. It was a costly mistake but now we both see that FULL COMMUNICATION is key when dealing with international shipping.

im not gana flame or anything but just remember he lives in the states and you live in the uk so shipping will take some time

yeah, it doesnt take a month and a half / 2 months for a set of wheels. i have dealt eith people in the states and i always get my stuff within a week.

What about the people in USA he sold to and took weeks to ship their items?

EXACTLY

jasonday1000 is NOT LEGIT

do not do business with him.

its not that he's not legit, he just claims to do things and says stuff that is bullshit. like i asked him to see if he can pick me up a Mk2 and he was like "yeahh yeahh for sure, i'll pick one up in a few weeks, will def sell it to you."

he never got back to me...

basically if he claims he can get you this or that, dont get your hopes up.