SkatePerception
minnird

Sketchy Business

i just lost a fucking gl2 mk2 to dimensions

i plan on filing charges

fucking word!!!

i traded him my vx1000 for a vx2000 and my mom contacted the police and judicial somehting in maryland. we are in the process of sueing/filing charges

oh shit. he tried to scam me for my laptop. dimension/butter=scammers

same people. scammed a guy for a psp/ipod, gl2/mk2, vx1000, tried to scam me for a laptop and other items i THINK

Dimensions also tried to scam me out of my PS2/Guitar Hero Combo and I told him I would only trade if he shipped first any mysteriously he never messaged me back hah.

Just putting it out there that equanox1 doesnt do trades well internationally, he cost me 160 in shipping charges for a trade that didnt happen (he didnt accept the duty). This was a while ago and im still a little pissed about it but he isnt on the forum too much now.

Ill feel pretty bad should this guy start delivering...but as of right now hes pissin me off for fucking with so many people:

http://forums.skateperception.com/index.php?showtopic=129750

This dude (skatecavecreek) also known as GoinProFoSho on AIM is ripping almost $2000 out of some of us...all photo gear and i dunno about the rest of you, but alot of us arent super rich and we work hard to make our money and save up just for the privilege of getting to by our gear, and shitheads like this start ripping us off. He has completely stopped reading and responding to my PMs and IMs and Emails...anyone knows anything about him or can vouch, PLEASE DO IT! Id really appreciate getting my lens!

Skatecavecreek FOR SURE is a scammer. he totally ripped several kids off on some flashes, slaves, lenses, and a d2h dslr camera. a good $2000 worth of stuff. Took our money and started ignoring our IMs, PMs, and Emails. super shady dude...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!

i just bought the ty2 bag from lil anthony.. and even though i heard he's legit, he made me send the money to his sisters paypal instead of his, and then once i sent the money, he wanted to refund me and then request the money from me because he said "paypal has been locking random accounts" but i refused to have him refund me and then take the money out again, and even though i included in the message that the money was for a backpack, he made it seem like he was doing some illegal shit with his paypal.... it was the sketchiest thing ever, and now its been two days since I purchased the backpack and he's yet to be on AIM... I'm just left wondering if it was ever even shipped.. If I don't get a response from him by monday night, I'm going to make a thread about it..

edit- fuck beagle for posting that fraud of a picture.

I bought a gl2 from betpricecameras.com for like 700 and when i called about the item it was just the shell no insides, i was so sad not to get a gl2

tessies-toys is an unlegit as fuck ebay seller. i have no idea how they have a 99.8% positive feedback rating.

i bought a motorola q from them, for verizon. they sent me one for sprint. when i called them up, the guy who answered the phone continued to act like a prick. instead of taking it back, they tried to convince me to hack the phone to get it to work with any carrier.

i filed a complaint with ebay so let's see how that one goes...

MATTHEW bivens

ripped me off on a trade. his flashes for my flashes

EDIT:

Legit, he just takes a very long time to ship

I bought a gl2 from betpricecameras.com for like 700 and when i called about the item it was just the shell no insides, i was so sad not to get a gl2

so many people get scammed by them

tessies-toys is an unlegit as fuck ebay seller. i have no idea how they have a 99.8% positive feedback rating.

i bought a motorola q from them, for verizon. they sent me one for sprint. when i called them up, the guy who answered the phone continued to act like a prick. instead of taking it back, they tried to convince me to hack the phone to get it to work with any carrier.

i filed a complaint with ebay so let's see how that one goes...

Alright, it's March 13th and the case was finally decided in my favor for being sent an item not as described.

Moral of the story:

1. Paypal resolution center is slow as fuck.

2. Don't buy cell phones off ebay.

so many people get scammed by them

i did the same shit, and it took me so long for them to give me my $ back. it was the biggest hassle, so dont be sad tht u didnt get it, cause ur lucky u stopped it b4 it was too late

tj123. About 2 weeks ago, we were going to do a trade with him giving me an Optura 20. He said he shipped it out saturday (2 weeks ago) and a week later, nothing has come. He said that he put the return address as the shipping address so they shipped it right back to him. But I don't think it takes a week for a camera 2 blocks away to come in <_<