SkatePerception

An option for users to enable or disable what they can see would be good if it doesn't already exist. I for one would like my small image back in the signature area.

you can change it in your board settings, but i dont think pics in sigs should be allowed, youve got an avatar and i dont think you should have to turn off everyones sigs just because of a few people

if its really necorsery for people maybe like 20 pixels top to bottom

Can I post a pic if it is of a hot girl naked. I don't think anybody would reject. Except for iskatebueno kid.

• Like 5

Can I post a pic if it is of a hot girl naked. I don't think anybody would reject. Except for iskatebueno kid.