SkatePerception
DayOne

Please Contribute

i know everyone knows about cleaning your heads when you get glitches and drop outs but i have just had some weird glitch where if i pointed my camera at yellow loads of bright yellow and red lines would go across the picture and i thought i might of cracked a ccd or something but i just cleaned the heads and its now fine. Ive never heard or seen this glitch before so i just thought i would let everyone that its nothing major

I recently got my friend to replace my ribbon cable in my vx1000. It has been working for over a week but yesterday i got to the spot and got my camera out and the viewfinder was black, even having it flat there was no picture. It would have got a bit of a knock around going to the spot so I'm thinking that the ribbon cable maybe came out, is this likely?

I was just wondering if anyone knows if a sony hdr fx7 would be good in cold weather? If anyone knows please reply.

If your a retard like me and the rubber eye cup rips, or you lose it etc. You can replace it with a sweatband. Just fold it so its double thick and slide it over the eye piece. It is very comfortable and absorbs sweat on the hot days. Also if it keeps falling off you could use something like a garbage tie to secure it :wub:
  • Like 1