SkatePerception

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charley

The Big Camcorder Information Thread Link Thread

I added some helpful VX1000 stuff and the HDR-FX1 link Freestyle Rider provided!

okay so check it out, i have a GS 150 that i got for christmas and i just got into filming. I guess my question is is the camera any good? is it worth buying a baby death for?

okay so check it out, i have a GS 150 that i got for christmas and i just got into filming. I guess my question is is the camera any good? is it worth buying a baby death for?

you should ultimately decide that. doesnt matter what people on here think. is it good enough for YOU is what you should be asking...yourself...yeah

This is a great idea but I still have a question , I need to know if I should get a Canon Optura 20 or 40 those are my two chooses , but I caqn't find a review or someone that can give me a good comparison. Thanks in advance for anybody's help.

Updated the Sony section with Bakertrey's review of the HC1.

POSTED UP TASSIES REVIEW OF THE GS400!

dvc30 is on the main site

i have one and a nikon fish and its like so nice to me i am in love with it and its also so wide i might end up writing a review but idk

hopefully this will keep the filming section cleaner i kinda got sick of comin here cause everyone making vx1 vs. vx21 and stuff like that. But thanks charley.

EDIT: maybe a lil more info on the vx1?