SkatePerception

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steve_b

Stencil, Sketch, Graffiti Thread

I thought I'd make a thread for this kinda stuff cause' I'm interested in it and like seeing what other people have done. Plus, it was a big hit in AAG.

I'll start it off:

I made both of these a little while ago

myndbubs.jpg

mynd1.jpg

MVC-683F.jpg

MVC-681F.jpg

Second is burton, I just made the design then put in on cardboard, and the 1st one isn't really anything in particular, I just got the idea. I haven't been able to use any of them yet :lol: , no spraypaint.

That reminds me of an Alien Workshops logo.

;)

That's where I got it from. Touche :lol:

EDIT: I am probably going to extend those two lines in the middle going horizontal, the short length just looks gei at that spot.

here's the t-shirt i just made from a stencil i made today for me and some buddies company/ crew. i used acrylic paint and a foam roller to apply it then i ironed it to heat seal it.

DSC02565.jpg

i think it turned out really good

Looks nice. I am still trying to figure out what the object is on the bottom though, it looks like a state, possibly Minnesota?

EDIT: No, the place you live in, in Canada?

Looks nice. I am still trying to figure out what the object is on the bottom though, it looks like a state, possibly Minnesota?

EDIT: No, the place you live in, in Canada?

haha naw, its a human.. you figure out the rest

I thought I'd make a thread for this kinda stuff cause' I'm interested in it and like seeing what other people have done. Plus, it was a big hit in AAG.

I'll start it off:

I made both of these a little while ago

myndbubs.jpg

mynd1.jpg

i dont man thats stuff kinda toyish

never said it was good stuff, and if its toyish then post some stuff that u've done

I have a shitload of stuff but heres this one now since i have to leave for school soon...

ps.jpg

Here is my latest stencil:

Stencil.jpg

And this is the template for the one I am currently cutting:

I just need to finish cutting the bluish shawdow layer on the face, and the nose and lip details.

siouxsie.jpg

here's the t-shirt i just made from a stencil i made today for me and some buddies company/ crew. i used acrylic paint and a foam roller to apply it then i ironed it to heat seal it.

Does that method work well? I mean does it stay on after you wash it? I have heard to mix 1 part acrylic and 1 part fabric paint but haven't tried it yet.