SkatePerception

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steve_b

Stencil, Sketch, Graffiti Thread

And this is the template for the one I am currently cutting:

I just need to finish cutting the bluish shawdow layer on the face, and the nose and lip details.

siouxsie.jpg

one question... is that edward scissor hands?

I have a shitload of stuff but heres this one now since i have to leave for school soon...

ps.jpg

quiksilver did this for their hawaii tour tees

one question... is that edward scissor hands?

Nah. It's Siouxsie, from the band Siouxsie and the Banshees.

Here is the original image.

Untitled-2.jpg

I can't find the colors that I want, so it might be a while until it sprayed.

Does that method work well? I mean does it stay on after you wash it? I have heard to mix 1 part acrylic and 1 part fabric paint but haven't tried it yet.

well i havent washed it yet but i think its gonna start to crack after a couple washes, but i also heard wixing tectile medium half and half with acrylic paint makes it stay in the shirt better so it doesnt come off. i got some yesterday and am trying it out on a stencil i made today for a shirt.

quiksilver did this for their hawaii tour tees

Yeah i know, i saw a small photo of arto wearing it and thaught it was one of the sickest shirts so i just drew it with a sharpie on one of my 43258340 plain white tees.

Fuck! So I was desperately looking form the damn colors I needed but couldn't find the Bistro or Mountain View. So I just bought some other shit and the cap color looked nice, but it wasn't. The face in her shawdow looks green intead of bluish looks horrible. So I stopped spraying there and will finish it until I find a better color.

Fuck! So I was desperately looking form the damn colors I needed but couldn't find the Bistro or Mountain View. So I just bought some other shit and the cap color looked nice, but it wasn't. The face in her shawdow looks green intead of bluish looks horrible. So I stopped spraying there and will finish it until I find a better color.

man im excited to see it :lol: lol

I just figured out the problem while looking at the picture I posted. It's hard to explain but stencils are fragile and you have to be careful that if part if the stencil can move, make sure it is in its correct position before spraying. Learned my lesson.

exhumed, i am a big fan of this multi-colored stencilin, and you pull it off pretty fucking good, makes me wanna try..

exhumed, i am a big fan of this multi-colored stencilin, and you pull it off pretty fucking good, makes me wanna try..

Just takes patience.

I re-sprayed it on an old door that I had laying around and it came out better, except the colors don't look lke what I expected. Oh well.

siuoxsie.jpg

Just takes patience.

I re-sprayed it on an old door that I had laying around and it came out better, except the colors don't look lke what I expected. Oh well.

siuoxsie.jpg

that is ill-matic.

awww man im lovin it. I've never actually done a stencil with more than one layer. that is my next goal.

has anyone seen the bob marley stencil on Bastien Salabanzi's grip in his Mob ad in the new Transworld?

heres a new shirt i made

myndteespiraltext.jpg

i also found this on stencilrevolution.com,

darkopdeck.jpg

i think its so sick cause Donnie Darko's one of my favorite movies

It can be done, he just will need like 3 layers. Start with black, then grey and white for the top layer