SkatePerception

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steve_b

Stencil, Sketch, Graffiti Thread

i dunno steve, im not dissing your skills or nothing but it looks a little sketch around the chin area and forehead. I need something concrete when i can take an exacto knife and cut exactly along the black lines and not have anykind of fuzz of anything.

yeah i see what you mean, i'll fix that up in a few minutes but i'm calling somewhere for a job interview right now ;) so i'll fix it when its done.

yeah i see what you mean, i'll fix that up in a few minutes but i'm calling somewhere for a job interview right now ;) so i'll fix it when its done.

yeah man no rush.

haha thanks matt... i won't lie, i dont even know who galagher is, nothings ringing a bell ;) lol

haha thanks matt... i won't lie, i dont even know who galagher is, nothings ringing a bell ;) lol

ahhha man dude u dont know who gallagher is!!! ahh fuck i should minus a point aha nah.

Gallagher is this amazing comedian who smashes melons on stage with his infamous sledge-O-matic! Google Gallagher and you can go to his officialy site and learn more.

He was at his prime in the late through the late 70's and 80's. He's my favorite other then george carlin.

haha will do and i think i saw that sledge o matic when i was googling pictures for the stencil ;)

hmm there isnt really a place for photoshop drawings but heres a sketch i just did. i might paint it later...dunno, not sure whether i'm feelin it or not.

face.jpg

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

I spent more than 5 hours cutting a stencil and just sprayed it on a piece of wood outside. Left it out on top of my table to dry and my fucking dog decided it would be fun to rip it up. Ah!!!! So fucking mad. :(