SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
swanky

Popular 3ccd Video Camera Manuals

Well, lets just go through thwhat this is all about. This is too help SkatePerceptioners around the globe find out how to use the functions of your camera through the owners manual. I know i can't list them all, or come close, but i have come up with the most popular skateboard(BMX or inline aswell) filmers' camera owners manuals. Please share other camera manuals that are not listed to help some of the less educated or new to filming, or possibly to educate yourself on your or others cameras. Almost 90% of used/ new cameras are bought off the internet(ebay), most used cameras do not come with owners manuals because they have been misplaced, ruin/ ripped, or simply because the original ower had become acustomed too the camera and did not need it, and threw it out. Here are some cameras and some other information on them.

UPDATED!!!

Sony:

Camera: DCR - vx1000(NTSC), owners manual

Camera: DCR-vx1000e(PAL) owners manual

Camera: DCR-vx2000(NTSC) owners manual

Camera: DCR-vx2100(ntsc) owners manual, Specifications

Camera: DCR-TRV900(ntsc) owners manual

Camera: DCR-TRV950(ntsc) owners manual

Canon:

Camera: GL1(ntsc) owners manual

Camera: Gl2(ntsc) owners manual

Panasonic:

Camera: AG-DVX100a(NTSC) owners manual

Camera: AG-DVC30(NTSC) owners manual

PV-GS500(NTSC) Owner's manual

PV-GS400(Ntsc) Owner's manual

PV-GS250(NTSC) Owner's manual

PV-GS300(NTSC) Owner's manual

PV-GS200 & PV-GS120(NTSC) Owner's manual

PV-GS150(NTSC) Owner's manual

Thanks to Billy Madison for supplying The Panasonic camera manuals, I have just added! THANK'S ALOT BILLY!!! I think he should be rewarded! But, I am not a Mod, so I can not give him a point ;) :lol::)

Thats about it right now. Some are difficult too find, well some of them. Please help me out, by posting or PM'ing me with other owner manuals, genernal info or specifications etc.... Here is a list of cameras I need to make my list somewhat more complete, with your help!

Cameras:

XM1(PAL)

XM2(PAL)

dvc80(NTSC/ PAL)

dvc30(PAL)

IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER CAMERAS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! :(

And any other 3ccd cameras the are worth mentioning. I thank you for taking the time too read this post, and I hope it helps you. And I hope you guys help me! Help me find these other other Cameras manuals and info!

Thanks Alot!

- Rory Ferguson.

Edited by swanky

my vx2000 didn't come with a manual, thanks a lot, i just learned like 10 different things in like a half hour.

You can get the vx1000 manuals from www.jessops.co.uk they are on sale for like 3 dollars (1pound English)

You can get the vx1000 manuals from www.jessops.co.uk they are on sale for like 3 dollars (1pound English)

What!...the exchange rate isn't $3 - £1...

... it would cost $1.64

Has anyone found any other manuals to contribute to this topic? It would help some more n00bs B) Thanks to whoever pinned this, I think it was Minnird. Soo thanks!

Has anyone found any other manuals to contribute to this topic? It would help some more n00bs :( Thanks to whoever pinned this, I think it was Minnird. Soo thanks!

i just sent you manuals for the gs500, 400, 300, 250, 200, 150, and 120

;)

Thanks billy! Hope you get my e-mail!

Haha yeah i did and you're welcome. Later today when I get back from school I will try to find some of the panasonic dvc's manuals.

BillyMadison should deffinatley get a point for this.

He didn't create it... But, he should get a point for helping out finding some panasonic manuals. And, if anyone has anymore manuals! Please contact me!

Right now, I am looking for a french vx1000e manual(via request)!

Please help out! You'll get an e-hug!

Thank you so much! I bought my vx without a manual and now I am reading about capturing straight from the TV. I learned so many new things.

i tried to open these in photoshop but it said i need a password? any suggestions?

i tried to open these in photoshop but it said i need a password? any suggestions?

Open them in Adobe Acrobat (PC) or Preview (Mac)