SkatePerception
scared?!

Prototype Mk1 Ring For Vx2k

[size=3]The BayoRings.com store has been update. We are workin now with a whole new shop system. You can now also pay with credit cards. Also no browser problems anymore.

Hope you like it!

[url="http://www.bayorings.com"]bayorings.com[/url][/size]

Is this site legit?
I just bought a mk1 and the guy at b and h sed it would fit my vx21 and it didnt...
Where can i get a new bayonet in new york?

and will anyone reply to this??

[quote name='badamm1' post='3746152' date='Dec 19 2010, 03:32 PM']Is this site legit?
I just bought a mk1 and the guy at b and h sed it would fit my vx21 and it didnt...
Where can i get a new bayonet in new york?

and will anyone reply to this??[/quote]
bayorings is legit, so many people use it, there sold out of bayos for vx2_00 until end of march though, im in need of one.

[quote name='joshsambucco' post='3742575' date='Dec 14 2010, 10:22 PM']when is the next batch of vx2k bayo rings coming out?????

(says that they are out of stock)[/quote]
End of march, saw it on the website.

[quote name='schweems' post='3747241' date='Dec 20 2010, 05:26 PM']End of march, saw it on the website.[/quote]

DAMMM that sucks... do u think B&H would do it for me?... doubbt it

file your regular mk1 bayo down! fuck this company! they are always sold out and ive seen their product and it sucks! my friend got one, waited fucking months for it and then it wouldnt even stay on my friends mk1(Cause they put the screw on the wrong side!) save yourself some waiting and some money and grow some balls! a file costs like 5 bucks and unless your a dumb ass that bitch is gonna fit!

[quote name='schweems' post='3747239' date='Dec 20 2010, 05:25 PM']bayorings is legit, so many people use it, there sold out of bayos for vx2_00 until end of march though, im in need of one.[/quote]
Just looked again and its the second week of February there hoping.

Got my brand new MK1 and vx2k bayoring. The stuff just arrived yesterday, and naturally I got into business with exchanging bayos to modify it for my vx2100 and did it, but now as many others, I have a question about it! Does is have to be loose? I mean, there is no part where I'm screwing it on and the it starts going harder. It slides smoothly to the end and I'm kinda afraid it could fall of, although it should turn 45 degrees counterclockwise for that to happen, but still...

Hey there, thank you guys the forum is back online!

if somebody still needs a bayoring, we have all types back in stock.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, scared?! said:

Hey there, thank you guys the forum is back online!

if somebody still needs a bayoring, we have all types back in stock.

Thanks man, I didn't even know your company existed. I have two VX2100s, and may be purchasing soon.

Thank you again Steve!

• Like 1