SkatePerception
scared?!

Prototype Mk1 Ring For Vx2k

will you ship to US? if so I'm deefinately buying one of these for my vx2000 when they come out for sale

with no disrespect to any other area of the world, i think he would be stupid not shipping to the US, more kids off here would buy from US then anywhere else.

Shipping goes worldwide. Right now i check the prices for that. More news, hopefully, end of the week.

Cheers.

I like how it's going to cost just about the same as having a mod(no more business for juilanmarshall, alex0 etc.?), yet you still get to keep your stock bayo.

Show me 2 pictures from the 2100 with different bayo ears. I dont believe in it. I got one of the first vx2100 and there are 3 big ears and one small.

And why should sony do that? Remember all the lens stuff with bayo mount. That would mean Century had to build two different bayo mounts. One for the newer and one for the older version of the vx2100. Na, come on.

Show me 2 pictures from the 2100 with different bayo ears. I dont believe in it. I got one of the first vx2100 and there are 3 big ears and one small.

And why should sony do that? Remember all the lens stuff with bayo mount. That would mean Century had to build two different bayo mounts. One for the newer and one for the older version of the vx2100. Na, come on.

century did make a new bayo..

century was having people send their lenses in to get a bayo replacement..

Yeah too right man .. i aint seen 2 different mark2s for the vx21

seriously, i think the one that started that rumor was somebody that couldnt figure out how to put there mark2 on... because my vx2000 has 3 ears and the small one and it works.

I'll buy a lens cap for a gl2 bayo once you get that all sorted out.

I've already modded my bayo for my GL and I'm stoked on it.

"The reason why it took so long is, i do this stuff all besides my normal work. And then i send the rings to a comapny which anodize it. This should also took 1 oder 2 weeks."

Sorry to be picky but just so you know "oder" is shortened to "or", I take it you're German?

And nice invention here looks very promising...if I had a mk1 and vx2000/2100 :'(

Yeah, i am german. Sometimes my english seems to be not that perfect. :) Sorry for that.

I think, german is a lot more harder to learn than english. Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut, is correct :)

Ja! Ich bin sehr intelligent, haha.

but yeh, this is a "nutzlich" idea hope they're being made when I get my vx and death, whenever that might be