SkatePerception
scared?!

Prototype Mk1 Ring For Vx2k

Second Prototype is done. Pictures tomorrow. Today i am a little bit stressed out. Good night.

this is amazing! i think scared?! should get a point !!! and pin this as a service!!

this is amazing! i think scared?! should get a point !!! and pin this as a service!!

i already gave him the point. i'm not going to pin it though.

so sick...I'll buy one as soon as they go out for sale even though I dont have my mk1 yet

Some new pictures from the second prototype.

11ja.jpg

27xs1.jpg

Picture quality is a bit poor.

Now the ring fits perfect on the bayonett mount. Two things missing right now. The small Center Dot on top of the ring and the small hole for this little screw to fix the ring on the fisheye. A third prototype will be made next week with all the missing stuff and then i will made the complete series of rings. When everything runs good, this could be done in maybe 4 weeks.

And hey, thanx for the point.

i didnt see this as any replys....maybe i misread but r u going to have a cap for this ring....cuz i know that was a lil bit of an issue with the mods, they didnt have a cap that actually fit.

Cap will also come. Probabbly it will only fitt on this modded ring. Cause, i think, the rings which are rasp up, are a bit different from each to each. So, this could be a bit of a problem. Also the new cap maybe have a other mechanism to fitt a bit better.

Some new pictures from the second prototype.

11ja.jpg

looking great man! i'll prolly buy one if the price isnt too high. you said something around $50-60..?

and for the gl users out there, let us know when you get a gl2 bayo made ^_^

i still need to go buy a mki. :)

and for the gl users out there, let us know when you get a gl2 bayo made ^_^

i still need to go buy a mki. :)

dude just buy the gl mk1

and scared!?

lookin sick!

dude just buy the gl mk1

and scared!?

lookin sick!

try FINDING the gl mk1

im having trouble understand why there appears to be threads on the inside of that piece. anyone?

the threads is where you screw the lens back on if im not mistaken.

dude.. thats just like mad nice..now thats made of metal right.. and promise that it wont like fall apart or break.. yo man u need to paten then shit and sell it to like a brand name company or somethin before some dude steals ur idea and get rich off it.. givin credit when credit is needed.. i like ur invention..

hupman- like thomas said - it's the threads that work themselves into the threads on the backside of the actual glass piece of the death.

and as for the GL MK1s , i've heard rumors that you can actually still order them straight from Century. i'm not sure on this ,but the phone call is definitely worth it. however, they're going to be around $1000, so it's a pretty big step. if you get an original MK1, let me know - i mod them for the GLs.

and scared ... as for the patent idea - i don't think it would do anything. century could make an identical one except for one extremely insignificant aspect and call it something else. that's how generic brands start. and since Century is a registered trademark of that company, you wouldn't be able to claim it as service with the Century lenses if they ever did create one... so it's pointless i think. maybe if there's a lawyer in here . which i highly doubt, they can back me up.

@ Ryan

I dont think i need a patent. But maybe i should: "Do not eat" or something like that, print on it. :) I heard in the states i could easily be sued for everything. ^_^

Ok, here`s some footage from the weekend. Herby is just dorking a bit in a skatepark. First time filming for me this year. So cold....

that footage is sick...with the mk1 mod it looks kinda ovaly and the vig is uneven and with your ring on it, its more of a circle and very even...I like it

does the vig show up on the tv with your bayo ring on it?

well no its just the mk1 mod has barely any vig on the tv so I'm just wondering if this one has vig on the tv cuz the vig on this ring looks different but I like it better how it looks...it looked really odd with the mk1 mod

On Tv theres a small black edge in the upper left and right corner. But very small.

How come vig sometimes doesent show on tv. but doese on computers and wot not