SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Video Electronics

Video Electronics Website & Email

[quote name='Alex Filho' post='2076448' date='Dec 17 2007, 05:16 AM']video electronics is the best, im so happy i live in Massachusetts and get to just drive 15 mins to get to ve![/quote]
You are one lucky man.

nope. just the camera. and the PDF form that "must be included" with the name, problem, and cam's serial number i think... idk theres a pinned thread with it in it...

[quote name='Video Electronics' post='1051823' date='Apr 1 2006, 10:32 PM']We have just put up a basic website with our shipping info and some general stuff about us.

SP members do not have to pay the $25 evaluation fee
[url="http://videoelectronics.tv"]http://videoelectronics.tv[/url]
Our new emails:

[email=Kerry@videoelectronics.tv]Kerry@videoelectronics.tv[/email]
[email=Lew@Videoelectronics.tv]Lew@Videoelectronics.tv[/email][/quote]

Any idea how long it would take for a tune up, possibly new drum? Today is July 30th and I leave for Seattle the 13th of August, if I sent it out today do you think I would have it back by then?

Unluckily for all of us that don't live in Boston we have to send our camera out to get VE to fix 'em and we have to buy plane tickets to get to that perfect "eggs" spot.

But seriously, anyone that has a camera issue, these guys are amazing. I just sent my camera less than a week ago and it's already fixed and on it's way back to me in Orlando, FL. Kerry was a super nice guy to talk to and made me feel safe about sending my VX1 all the way to MA and back.

ANYONE THINKING ABOUT BUYING A CAMERA FROM XINDEXIA THINK TWICE! Call VE and ask them what they, the pros, think about his work. I bought my camera from that scam artist 4 months ago and, of course, as soon as it went out of his warranty, it started messing up important footage. Right before my video comes out, no less. Kerry said there was more wrong with my VX1 than there was right with it. And I take care of my cam like it's a baby!

Thank you Kerry @ Video Electronics!

i should be sending my camera for viewfinder repairs once i get enough money
im almost there
you guys seem the most legit place to send my camera too

hey i was wondering why no one answered my emails from the store since decemeber 22nd? i was really hoping to have my camera fixed and back in my hands by janurary 20th, i sent it in over a month ago... please give me an update. i sent in a panasonic gs500, if ya cant fix it, please refer me to someone who can, cause i need it done really sooon and really fast.

ohhhhh so this is what people are talking about when they say 'you should talk to VE about that...' and what not...

:goldenwub: