SkatePerception

Just to let everyone know, Power Gears still sells vx1000 batteries, search NP-F730 under Power Gears.

Just to let everyone know, Power Gears still sells vx1000 batteries, search NP-F730 under Power Gears.

Could you please give me a direct link to that please, because I went to the search and I didnt see it,

thanks!

EDIT- http://www.powergears.com/productdetail.php?name=NP-F330 Is that it?

I see NPF-730 in the description..but I wanted to make sure.

^^^ i don't believe it does... it doesn't look like it has the grooves and nothing turned up on google that it did fit...

whats a replacement battery

are the replacement batteries better or worse?

i need to get a second battery ASAP so i neeed to know what to buy.

I was looking around for the Sony NP-730H and I found the SONY brand reviewed on one of those sites like CNET or something and it said 8 hours of lasting power on the SONY brand... :\ ?

i have an np-f730h that i bought from sony, and it sucks. it only lasts like an hour-hour and a half. ill leave it on the charger for days and it still wont fully charge. is this normal? are the powergear batts. better?

yo whats the deal with power gears? ive tried all their links and it seems like they dont have a store anymore. and i cant find any batteries on their site. anyone know?

yo whats the deal with power gears? ive tried all their links and it seems like they dont have a store anymore. and i cant find any batteries on their site. anyone know?

they're out of stock (VX1000 batteries). give it a month and they'll probably have more. powergears.com is up... I don't think it was never down

they're niether, they're np-f730 replacements but people say they are like the 730h because they have more "juice", 3700mAH which is more than the 730h.

NP-f730- 2800mAH(not completely sure)

NP-f730h- 3000mAH

Replacement Bateries- 3700mAH(the only one smaller is the Bescor version which is 2800mAH)

For the record I am sitting here looking at my Sony NP-F730, and it says on the back that is 7.2V and 2700mAh

Just thought you would like to know.

cheers

-capin_crunch