SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Robert K.

Top Shot Comments

[quote name='patrickD' post='3368262' date='Dec 9 2009, 08:52 PM']too crooked for my liking as well. i was actually falling over when i shot this.
i shot this one too. not crooked at all.
[img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4007/4173696444_1c089b9860_o.jpg[/img][/quote]
Love this framing!

Any one have a link to the old b&w photo of skater/filmer in front of a huge bank, I skimmed through but i think the links broken.

[quote name='itsryan' post='3436368' date='Feb 9 2010, 06:22 AM']Any one have a link to the old b&w photo of skater/filmer in front of a huge bank, I skimmed through but i think the links broken.[/quote]

could a mod go through and clean up the top shots threads, they're littered with broken links now.

P.S. I was mostly looking through everything else top shots, haven't really gone through the skating one yet.

[quote name='Roasted Albatross' post='3515954' date='Apr 21 2010, 03:54 PM']There's not too many broken links in the skating top shots, but everything else top shots are like 70% broken links.[/quote]
80 out of 237 posts, that's 33,7%

and you're welcome

[quote name='Virtual life' post='3516412' date='Apr 21 2010, 06:29 PM']80 out of 237 posts, that's 33,7%

and you're welcome[/quote]

thanks man, so much nicer now.

[quote name='Mike.H' post='3558931' date='Jun 1 2010, 08:46 PM']patrickd's shot posted on mar 4th is soooo good!!! major props[/quote]

Shit. Now I want to see it.