SkatePerception

[quote name='zooyork301' post='1833661' date='Jul 26 2007, 03:13 PM']how do you resize if you dont have photoshop or something like that[/quote]

Use [url="http://www.irfanview.com/"]Infranview[/url] . Just press CTRL + R when you'll open up an image.

ya im a newbie at this site .. what is a avatar i saw it in my controls and i had no idea wut it was..

avatar is the little picture displayed underneath your username.

you need to upload a picture to www.photobucket.com or imageshack.com or something, and get the url

then copy and paste that into your avatar settings place. in your user controls.

[quote name='filmerwesgl2' post='1955484' date='Sep 29 2007, 11:58 PM']avatar is the little picture displayed underneath your username.
you need to upload a picture to www.photobucket.com or imageshack.com or something, and get the url
then copy and paste that into your avatar settings place. in your user controls.[/quote]
ight thanks again

thats the point of this thread, the larger the file size the more it slows down the page so keep it as small as pos

offsite file just means one youve linked to from another site rather than one youve uploaded to sp

Sorry to be n00b ,but why i can't see my picture like everybody ,that'suck.

[quote name='pm.jaa' post='2279742' date='Apr 1 2008, 09:33 PM']Sorry to be n00b ,but why i can't see my picture like everybody ,that'suck.[/quote]

got it lol

ugually if u check for more info or sometimes the kb is straifght up on the photo when u open it with a preview.. etc shouldnt be any troubles finding!