SkatePerception

[quote name='RevolutionMedia' post='3107376' date='May 20 2009, 02:16 AM']im hyped, i just figured out that one of my editing programs (magix movie edit 14pro) can make .gifs any size i want, straight from what i drag into the timeline. HORAH :wub:[/quote]

thats so sick dude. nice avatar now, haha. how did you get that program, is it like money or is it shitty like online download

[quote name='calebvince' post='3107497' date='May 20 2009, 07:17 AM']thats so sick dude. nice avatar now, haha. how did you get that program, is it like money or is it shitty like online download[/quote]

i think i got it from future shop or some shit for like 80 bucks lol, but i dunno i find its easy to make good edits with it, i like it.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but is it .gif and .jpg only?
I tried to upload a .png but its not working :D
Again, Im sorry if this is a stupid question

[quote name='Joseph^^' post='3815914' date='Mar 8 2011, 04:48 PM']Sorry if this is a stupid question but is it .gif and .jpg only?
I tried to upload a .png but its not working :D
Again, Im sorry if this is a stupid question[/quote]
I think it is, I haven't noticed anybody else with a .png. If you are looking for the transparent background efect maybe just colour code the background to match the one on the site.