SkatePerception

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charlie-hayes

Clean Up

So I am going to start to clean this section up. And do something like what happened to the classifieds section. So by christmas, only filming/editing questions will be in here. I think computer questions are fine. Just like it says in the topic header. If something is wrong I will move it. If it starts to happen a lot I will just start to close/delete topics.

I just want this section to stay clean and what not cause it really did help me out a lot when I first came to this site. And I want it to be the same for others.

So if you have to ask a question about a video coming out or where a skate spot is put it in AAG. And for anything related to skateboarding post it in the skateboarding section or AAG, you will get more answers, cause more people lurk those sections.

EDIT: Oh and I think we have enough topics on this site to put a end to the "what cam should i buy" stuff soo yeah. There should be a end to those.

You are a good man charlie hayes...

where's the fuckin SP Montage!!!!!!! sorry, I'm really not demanding I just can't wait to see it.

I hate how people think this forum is for anything as the name hints, even though it says filming/editing topics right in the header.

i think its better how it is, sure theres some stuff that needs to go in aag, but this is a good place to just ask something. like look at the last post on this

http://forums.skateperception.com/index.ph...h+Anything+Goes

who really cares?

http://forums.skateperception.com/index.ph...h+Anything+Goes

http://forums.skateperception.com/index.ph...1&st=&p=entry

2 more there

So whats the point in this section then? Theres already a computer issues section, filming section and a post production section. Just a question.

but if people have a filming question therye gonna go in the filming forum, noob or not, unless theyre realy retarded and post in classifieds or something, isay just leave it as it is, which charlie seems to have done, so much for your great plan eh? :)

but if people have a filming question therye gonna go in the filming forum, noob or not, unless theyre realy retarded and post in classifieds or something, isay just leave it as it is, which charlie seems to have done, so much for your great plan eh? :)

Uh no...There is a shit load of topics that will get answered faster in filming, photo or the computer issuses threads. I basically move the good topics to those sections and keep the noobish easy to answer ones here. And if there is more than 1 topic that I know of like ie "what are the best tapes to use" I just will close that topic. Or just flat out topics that have nothing to do with anything with filming or editing that will just go to AAG or Skateboarding or what ever.

I havent been doing much on sp in general lately but more shit will be happening in Ask Anything.