SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
ryan_

Waiting For The Man

I can't really believe he sold out Paul and Ferdinand, he didn't have inconclusive evidence that they were going to try to kill him.

Paul says "I'm sorry I sold you out man" or something along those lines right after he gets in contact with him.

edit - [quote name='ryan_' post='1405777' date='Dec 20 2006, 02:47 AM'][b]"I’m sorry man, I’m sorry I tried to play you, I’m just scared man, I’m really scared, and those people that I killed man, I don’t want to go to jail.”[/b]

“Hey, hey,” I say. “Listen, everything’s gonna be cool. I gotta take a piss, I’ll be out in a minute.”

Paul nods but his gaze is vacant, like he’s in his own world. I go into Paul’s bathroom and take out the heroin. I stuff it into the toilet tank, and flush for posterity. I come back out.

“You and Ferdinand have been working together for a while now, right?” I ask. Paul nods.

“I guess, yeah. I’m like his right hand man. Was.” He says this with a faint note of pride. “I can’t believe he’d fucking do me like this. You got any H, man? I could really use a fix.”[/quote]

[quote name='skateitnow' post='1418279' date='Dec 27 2006, 04:33 AM']I can't really believe he sold out Paul and Ferdinand, he didn't have inconclusive evidence that they were going to try to kill him.[/quote]

This is court. Its the streets. This kid knew what was up. The fact Paul knew he was going to get killed and how he twisted it back to Paul was proof enough.

What I dont get about this guy is that he didnt do his own shit. Every dealer Ive known does their own shit. I know alot of you smoke out, so have any of you bought from a guy who didnt smoke? That sorta had me call bullshit on this story. I wouldnt trust someone who didnt do their own product. I doubt someone random hoodie decided to give him 200k in powder, just to get rid of it. I dont think what was written was real. Sounds like an amazing screenplay, not some kid's flashback.

i figured id read the first post, then i saw there were so many, but i ended up reading it, that was so good, i couldnt stop reading it if i tried

and from scarface "rule number 1, dont get high on your own supply"

which he did, so i dont get it, but whatever, that was amazing, unlikely, but still amazing, kinda reminded me of the movie "fresh" how it all wrapped up in the end there.

Damn, i didn't know it got this many replies.

anyways, my friend sent it to me, and he got in from another friend.

so i don't really know where this is from, and no it's not written by me

well, thanks anyways, that was a really good read, i got some ADD that kicks in all the time, and it didnt reading that, i finished the entire thing, that says something about it for me

thanks

[quote name='Tecknique' post='1418688' date='Dec 27 2006, 07:00 PM']i figured id read the first post, then i saw there were so many, but i ended up reading it, that was so good, i couldnt stop reading it if i tried

and from scarface "rule number 1, dont get high on your own supply"

which he did, so i dont get it, but whatever, that was amazing, unlikely, but still amazing, kinda reminded me of the movie "fresh" how it all wrapped up in the end there.[/quote]

you dont get the saying? scarface got high on his own suply and got killed this guy walked away, simple.

amazing story, well written, wasnt gonna read it but then i thort what the hell.

he didnt really give any imagery of himself, i was thinking he was white but with him nicknaming his friends big L and scrazzle dazzle and shit he must've been black.

did anybody else picture ferdinand as this dude on the left
[url="http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0265666/img0014b.jpg.html?seq=22"]http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0265666/img...jpg.html?seq=22[/url]

[quote name='Tecknique' post='1418757' date='Dec 27 2006, 09:07 AM']oh i get it, that why i dont understand why he blew coke if the first rule is dont get high on your own supply[/quote]
he supplied heroin, not coke.

its from somethingawful
[url="http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2222893"]http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthrea...hreadid=2222893[/url]

[quote name='bomber' post='1419518' date='Dec 27 2006, 04:33 PM']he supplied heroin, not coke.[/quote]

scarface supplied coke, thats what the quote is from, thats what im referring to

one of the best stories i have ever read. but id love to find out if its actually real, or if its a fictional story someone thought up.

[quote name='Tecknique' post='1419684' date='Dec 27 2006, 11:25 PM']scarface supplied coke, thats what the quote is from, thats what im referring to[/quote]
yeah but thats totally irellivent, he sells heroin and does coke