SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
ryan_

Waiting For The Man

I re-read this every time it gets bumped, and a few times in between and I still love it. This is probably like my 7th time :goldenwub:

holy shit...
i just smoked two cigs to get to the end of that story in one piece
sooooo good

haha fuck, i spent the whole time reading it thinking you were writing this. my heart was pounding, i was like "i cant believe someone on skateperception actually went through this!" I mean like now theres no way to know whether its real or not. oh well at least i cant get to sleep now.

haha fuck, i spent the whole time reading it thinking you were writing this. my heart was pounding, i was like "i cant believe someone on skateperception actually went through this!" I mean like now theres no way to know whether its real or not. oh well at least i cant get to sleep now.

i first read this story on this forum 12 years ago and never forgot it. finally went looking for it the other day and decided to bump it becsuse i think its actually an important part of this forumu's history. this story appears nowhere else on the internet and the guy that posted it said it was sent to him from 'a friend of a friend.' do we conclude that this is the OP;s story? after all these years the only thing for sure is that the person who authored it didn't want it to become popular and probably wouldnt want for it to be brought back from the dead.

8 hours ago, VXSups said:

i first read this story on this forum 12 years ago and never forgot it. finally went looking for it the other day and decided to bump it becsuse i think its actually an important part of this forumu's history. this story appears nowhere else on the internet and the guy that posted it said it was sent to him from 'a friend of a friend.' do we conclude that this is the OP;s story? after all these years the only thing for sure is that the person who authored it didn't want it to become popular and probably wouldnt want for it to be brought back from the dead.

I found this on another forum from around the same time. Probably posted as some form of 'chain' I'd imagine. 

On 6/30/2018 at 10:50 PM, VXSups said:

Are you ColoradoLOVE? AKA Sups?

On 7/4/2018 at 12:34 AM, ACSlater said:

Are you ColoradoLOVE? AKA Sups?

I believe it is.

hahahahaaha WFTManBUSTERS!

On 7/13/2018 at 2:40 PM, DVX100Filmer said:

this post is a lie because nyu freshman aren't allowed to live off campus. next!