SkatePerception
Robert K.

Beginner Questions

shit the metz is alot though. i might just go for some sync cords and save for a cheap radio slave later.

im asking this for a friend and i know very little about photography so do they make a fisheye that fits a canon g6? if so what would be the best one?

he just wants to use it as an effect lens man chill. he can waste his money if he wants to its his money not yours. so what would be the bests that fits?

• Like 1

Nah, I wasn't trying to be hostile, sorry if it sounded like that. I just don't think it's worth it for skating to use a fisheye on a poibnt and shoot. But then i realized hmm, I guess there is more to photography than skating. . .

Whats the difference between a dedicated and non dedicated slave flash? Whats the better one to get?

dedicated flashes can only be used with the brand of camera they are design for. I.E. canon for canon, sunpak for nikon on nikon etc.

Guest Matso

Does someone know the flasc sync on Nikon F90X, cause i couldn't find it anywhere?

Does someone know the flasc sync on Nikon F90X, cause i couldn't find it anywhere?

i know it, and have you tried searching the nikon site? it's on there

http://nikonimaging.com/global/products/fi.../f90x/index.htm

http://nikonimaging.com/global/products/fi.../f90x(spec).pdf

always try the manufacturer's site first.

my buddy found an ae-1 in his basement. we tested it out, took a few photos, we havent developed em yet, eager to see wut it can produce.

Guest Matso

What is this "auto fp high-speed sync" that is in F6 so you can shoot photos with flash sync up to 1/8000?

I mean, is it total bullshit?

Guest jon creech

aight can u purchase an attachment for ur camera to take sequence's or do u just have to buy a camera that comes with it??????

i have a canon EOS 650

aight can u purchase an attachment for ur camera to take sequence's or do u just have to buy a camera that comes with it??????

i have a canon EOS 650

your cam has 3fps and no motor drive. not worth it.

on my camera (it's very old and kinda bad) it has the manual settings but only one dial thingy. it's a canon eos rebel (old pretty much) and when you are in the setting of M you can only set shutter speed. how do you set the f-stop? thanks.

Guest jon creech

aight aight aight i need a lil help.

i just bought a canon eos 650 and ha i already want a different cam.

now whats like a good camera to buy that takes sequences and is like a good all around camera

lookin to spend like 150 tops

thanks.......

What is this "auto fp high-speed sync" that is in F6 so you can shoot photos with flash sync up to 1/8000?

I mean, is it total bullshit?

i believe only when you use dedicated speed lights.

Anyone here use the nikon n55? I grabed one for cheap on ebay,just wondering how it is

for skating it sucks, for taking pictures of your aunties oh so spectacular 40th birthday party it's fantastic

on my camera (it's very old and kinda bad) it has the manual settings but only one dial thingy. it's a canon eos rebel (old pretty much) and when you are in the setting of M you can only set shutter speed. how do you set the f-stop? thanks.

press another button and turn the wheel at the same time.

for skating it sucks, for taking pictures of your aunties oh so spectacular 40th birthday party it's fantastic

Alright,I am not to big into skate photography yet. Just basic stuff for now.

Guest jon creech

whats a good lens for close ups....like wide angle..skatin...under rails...u know what i talkin bout.....

for say like 150-200 what ya think

and a cam. for like 300