SkatePerception
32GNU

Free Sorenson/qtp Alternative

[quote name='C.Burt' post='1492463' date='Jan 31 2007, 04:34 PM']My settings:
[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/8968/mysettingsnp5.png[/img][/url]
Good quality and small size.[/quote]

for some reason my version of mpeg stream doesnt have the "max data rate limit"

wtf.

When using your settings it crops the image slightly, cutting off the black bars and some of the vig on my clips. I set zoom to 99 but its still wierd. Any suggestions?

I need to convert all of my .mov clips to .avi , how?

thanks, and sorry im not that smart with this, haha. But please help, thanks.

[quote name='vic-film' post='1598767' date='Mar 24 2007, 05:55 PM']The bad thing is that it doesnt automatically stream[/quote]

check the "fast start" box at the bottom. it works for me.

[quote name='Shredd' post='1611723' date='Mar 31 2007, 04:55 PM']check the "fast start" box at the bottom. it works for me.[/quote]
i clicked it and it didn't work. i dunno, maybe i embedded the clip wrong.

[quote name='njsurfnskate20' post='1621493' date='Apr 4 2007, 04:18 PM']does anyone know how to fix it so it doesnt trim the clip you import ???[/quote]
i dunno dude, i compressed a vid that was a lil over 4 minutes long and it worked fine. maybe uninstall and reinstall?

[quote name='Modest Mouse' post='1629188' date='Apr 8 2007, 02:32 PM']damn this shit is slowwwwww[/quote]

Then your not doing something right.

i cant get avi to work coming out of any program. i captured, and exported as avi in ''nero vision express'' and tried to open it in mpeg streamclip. all that came up in the preview was choppy audio. i 'made movie' thinking maby the video would be there at the end, but no. all i got was audio. someone give me some insight here.

sorry for bringing back topic

[quote name='starbait45' post='1646534' date='Apr 16 2007, 11:17 PM']i cant get avi to work coming out of any program. i captured, and exported as avi in ''nero vision express'' and tried to open it in mpeg streamclip. all that came up in the preview was choppy audio. i 'made movie' thinking maby the video would be there at the end, but no. all i got was audio. someone give me some insight here.

sorry for bringing back topic[/quote]

Sometimes it just does that. Open it in Streamclip again, if that doesn't work, maybe try exporting it diffrently in your other programs?

all i got is movie maker and nero vision suite, which is for dvd burning. i have been exporting avi from movie maker, then exporting it from nero with indeo 5.1, cause ive found it gets the best quality short of avi. THEN i open it in mpeg and it works then, but of course thats not a full quality avi file.

Skip the nero part and see if it works after that. That would be the only advice I could give you.

[quote name='itsgottabe' post='1648496' date='Apr 17 2007, 08:48 PM']ummm
i dont really notice a difference when i use the settings on the other posts
help![/quote]

Be more specific...ask an actual question or post some footage for us to see.

[quote name='FocusFilms' post='1648133' date='Apr 17 2007, 07:02 PM']Skip the nero part and see if it works after that. That would be the only advice I could give you.[/quote]

that takes be back to the begginning (doesnt take wmv)